Plante Moran will be hosting a series of six CPE-eligible webinars for government organizations from May through October. Our webinar series, Insights to help you prepare for what’s next, will address the financial challenges they’re facing as well as provide guidance on relief funding reporting, regulatory updates and planning for their single audit. This provides your chapter with the opportunity to share learning opportunities with your members, and to supplement your own training calendar. Members can tailor their learning experience by registering for just one webinar, or for the whole series. They can attend live if they’d like to earn CPE, or view them on demand as their schedule allows.
If you’d like to share the whole series with members, you can share this link Insights to help you prepare for what’s next. If you’d prefer to share the webinars individually, you can do so with the following links.
· Charting GASB’s course – May 11, 2:00 p.m. EDT
· Preparing for your single audit: A roadmap for funding compliance – June 15, 2:00 p.m. EDT
· Navigating the AICPA’s revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Independence Guidance – July 21, 2:00 p.m. EDT
· GASB 87: Your advanced implementation questions answered! – August 3, 2:00 p.m. EDT
· 2021 Compliance Supplement and single audit update – August 24, 2:00 p.m. EDT
· Financial sustainability: A framework to address budgetary and operational challenges – October 12, 2:00 p.m. EDT